Boska-Holland's Cheese Slicers will create perfectly sliced sheets of semi-hard to hard cheeses. With a variety of handle styles, you will find one to coordinate with your kitchen accessory collection. All the cheese slicers have a stainless steel slicer.
Handle styles include:
* Amsterdam: Triangular shaped SoftGrip handle for a comfortable grip and greater control.
* Herve: The star of the collection, this slicer was designed to match the other top quality Herve collections. The innovative handle in black and stainless steel is comfortable.
* Milano: Plastic handle for durability, it has been rated 'the best' in repeated tests.
* Monaco: Single piece blade and ergonomic handle made of stainless steel.
* Oak: Light oak handle with top-quality stainless steel slicer.
* Taste: Beautiful dark wooden handle, great contrast on light wooden cheese boards.
Whatever handle you select, you will receive a cheese slicer that is both beautiful and functional.
Length by handle style: 8.9" (oak), 9.5" (Herve), 11.3" (Amsterdam, Taste, Milano, Monaco)
Boska-Holland’s cheese slicers come with a 10-year warranty. Cheese slicers without a wooden handle are dishwasher safe.
Willem Bos started making tools for cheese farmers at his home near Gouda in the western Netherlands more than 100 years ago. The family-owned Boska Holland company has become the preeminent specialist in cheese tools the world over.
MPN: 307405 (Amsterdam), 330303 (Herve), 307403 (Milano), 307063 (Monaco), 320200 (oak), 306820 (Taste)